AirBnB app not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max with 17.1 update

Answered!
Carolynn5
Level 2
Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand

AirBnB app not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max with 17.1 update

It’s 2023 and I cannot get air BnB on iphone 12 pro max with 17.1 update! As a Superhost I need to access booking requests on phone and NOT have to wait and try and access my desktop as I travel a lot! All researched troubleshooting relates to 2020

urgent response needed please

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Best Answer
Carolynn5
Level 2

hi.  Thanks so much for info/help.

I deleted/reinstalled app and now all good. I don’t appear to have lost any data

thanks, Carolynn

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Carolynn5
Level 2

Correction iPh 12 pro max with 17.1.2 update

The App is working on my IPhone 14 & looks like latest version is 17.1.2? Is that what you're using on iPhone 12? 

If you're not running the latest version 17.1.2, try updating to it. Then delete the Airbnb App and re-install it.  Let us know if this works here as it might help some other Hosts having the same issue as you. 

Carolynn5
Level 2

yes I’ve actually got iPh 12 pro max & updated to 17.1.2. I’m coming inverted that if I delete air BnB app I will lose all info?????

Hi @Carolynn5 

No, You won't lose all your info, as it's kept on the Airbnb platform. You are just not able to access it on your phone at the moment. Can you tell us what happens when you try to open the App on your phone?

Other things to try:

1. You can try and logging off the App and then logging back in on your phone using your email address instead of your phone number.

2. You can try accessing your account on someone else's phone

3. You can try deleting the app and re-installing the app as suggested. Then try logging in on the App with your email and not your phone number.

4. You'll have to access your account on a computer/laptop until you get this resolved (not sure that will be easy if you are traveling). 

If none of that works, you'll have to contact CS. 😐

Let us know here if any of that works.

Carolynn5
Level 2

hi.  Thanks so much for info/help.

I deleted/reinstalled app and now all good. I don’t appear to have lost any data

thanks, Carolynn

Yayyyy!!! 😊

Carolynn5
Level 2

concerned not inverted