Airbnb Calendar Suddenly Stopped Syncing With Vrbo November 2023

Answered!

Airbnb Calendar Suddenly Stopped Syncing With Vrbo November 2023

Hi All:

Anyone else notice their Airbnb calendars suddenly stopped syncing with other platforms yesterday? This caused a double booking as Airbnb Calendar stopped syncing with Vrbo. Looks like Airbnb is making software changes to the calendar and/or new Winter Release causing a glitch? Suggest everyone verify your calendars are syncing correctly.

Below is a screen shot of a change I noticed on the Airbnb calendars when trouble-shooting the issue yesterday. This feature was not previously appearing on the Calendar when a date was blocked by an imported calendar. Not sure this has anything to do with the issue. I created a block on Vrbo for a date and this is how it appeared on Airbnb. This is the first time I have seen this?

@Paula , @Breanna , @Bhumika could you forward this to the appropriate team at Airbnb?

Thanks!

Syncing Issue Vrbo.png

Syncing Issue Vrbo 2.png

1 Best Answer

Hi  @Lorna170 , @Byron-And-Maggie0 , @Bob297 , @Marc11734 

Looks like calendars are syncing once again. Did some testing and appears both Airbnb & Vrbo are both working. Yay! 

Thanks to @Breanna & @Paula for passing the issue to the appropriate team at Airbnb!

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18

@Bob297 

Ahaa!!  Thanks for passing that along. I did provide screen shots to Airbnb to troubleshoot. Interestingly, the Vrbo to Airbnb URL Link syncs just fine. Its the Airbnb URL link to Vrbo that isn't working. 

Hmmm....methinks there is some coding/software changes happening at Airbnb? Especially since you said you use a channel manager and aren't experiencing the same problem.  Guess we'll have to wait and see. In the mean time, had to turn off Instant Book to prevent another double booking. Sigh. 😞

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

@Joan2709@Paula let me know that she reached out to you to get some extra info so that we could speed up the process. Thanks for sending that over!

@Bob297@Byron-And-Maggie0@Marc11734  and @Lorna170, I will reach out to you via DM in case you can provide any screenshots or screen recordings of the issue for the technical team.  

@Lorna170 thank you for writing out the details steps of what you've followed as well. I will send that over now!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi  @Lorna170 , @Byron-And-Maggie0 , @Bob297 , @Marc11734 

Looks like calendars are syncing once again. Did some testing and appears both Airbnb & Vrbo are both working. Yay! 

Thanks to @Breanna & @Paula for passing the issue to the appropriate team at Airbnb!

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

I am having the same problem.  Did anyone find out how to fix it ?