Airbnb Listing: All listing details suddenly deleted

Chelvan2
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Listing: All listing details suddenly deleted

Any help on this would be great, as I was not able to make much progress with Airbnb support. I am working on setting up an Airbnb listing and worked on the listing details over a few days. I usually back up my data every day; however, I did not get the chance to do so today.

I finalized all my listing descriptions and titles today; however, I clicked on the calendar availability button, and it appears to have redirected me back to the "Create Listing" page. Afterwards, all the descriptions were deleted and the cleared changes were saved. I can see that changes were being saved within the Activity log but cannot revert back to the data I had saved previously or see any earlier changes.

Has anyone experienced anything similar, or have any suggestions on how I can retrieve the deleted details? Just looking to save hours of lost work to what seems to be a bug on the Airbnb side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Chelvan2 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues.

I can see it's been a few days since you posted - did you manage to get things sorted out?

If you still need help please let us know!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Unfortunately, no. After connecting with support multiple times, I had to retype everything. There seems to be a bug on the website that clears out any text descriptions when the user navigates to one of the other edit pages (i.e. editing photos or availability settings). This issue came up a few times while I worked on my listings, but I kept a backup of all descriptions this time so I don't have to rewrite everything again. 

Hopefully, this bug gets resolved soon, as it does not seem like a one-time issue. 

Lawrie6
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

The same thing just happened to me! So annoying, I spent ages working on that and it's all just gone!