Airbnb appears to be showing incorrect information on my listing

Answered!
Jennie224
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Airbnb appears to be showing incorrect information on my listing

I have recently had a couple of people trying to book under the misapprehension that my accommodation has 2 beds/bedrooms. I asked the last person to send the link for me to check and I can see it says This is not correct and I can't see it says '0 bedroom 2 beds 1 bath'. I do not know where it is getting this information from because that is not how I have listed it and I can't seem to change it! 

Please advise

1 Best Answer

Hi @Jennie224 

As @Shelley159 mentions, you'll need to add a bedroom (room) to your photo tour. Then move your photos of the bedroom to that room. On one of the photos, you'll need to add sleeping arrangements (double bed).

Go to Listing Editor

Click Photos

Top Right click (+) sign

Click add a room or space

Add Bedroom

Move Bedroom photos to Bedroom

Under the photo add sleeping arrangements

Joan2709_0-1720725211552.png

Joan2709_1-1720725375174.png

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Jennie224 

I think the solution is that you have to re-arrange the photo tour to make sure all the photos are in the correctly labeled rooms. That then automatically solves the issue. Let me know if my explanation doesn't make sense or if it doesn't solve the issue!

Thank you, that has solved it. I wonder if there has been a change that I didn't spot because it is only recently people seem to be confused by my listing. 

Thanks again

Jennie

Hi @Jennie224 

As @Shelley159 mentions, you'll need to add a bedroom (room) to your photo tour. Then move your photos of the bedroom to that room. On one of the photos, you'll need to add sleeping arrangements (double bed).

Go to Listing Editor

Click Photos

Top Right click (+) sign

Click add a room or space

Add Bedroom

Move Bedroom photos to Bedroom

Under the photo add sleeping arrangements

Joan2709_0-1720725211552.png

Joan2709_1-1720725375174.png

Jennie224
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you, that has solved it. I wonder if there has been a change that I didn't spot because it is only recently people seem to be confused by my listing. 

Thanks again

Jennie