Airbnb has blocked dates in my calendar..

Answered!

Airbnb has blocked dates in my calendar..

Hi Everyone !

I am a new host to Airbnb. You you probably get this question all the time so forgive me. 

How do I unblock dates that Airbnb have now marked as booked with no actual booking lol ?

I have tried to remove it by clicking on the dates and then selecting available, but it does not save.

Thanks you in advance

Jason

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Jason2105 

All of your dates are showing not available.  I would contact Customer service asap to ask them for an explanation.  Is there any chance they could have suspended your listing???

Unlikely considering your fab reviews but strange nevertheless if you are unable to unblock them yourself.

Let us know

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sofia959
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Select teh section "hospitality" at the top of the page on the right, next to your profile. Now on the top of the page, in the middle you can see 5 sections. Select the third one, the "calendar".

You can click on your entry on the left to be able to see all the months available.

You select the dates you want, and from the right, once they are selected you can change the price, the availabillity etc. Good luck! 

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Jason2105 

All of your dates are showing not available.  I would contact Customer service asap to ask them for an explanation.  Is there any chance they could have suspended your listing???

Unlikely considering your fab reviews but strange nevertheless if you are unable to unblock them yourself.

Let us know

All the best

Joëlle

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Jason2105, welcome to the Community Center! I was wondering whether you've seen the helpful comments provided by @Sofia959 and  @Joelle43 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jason2105 Its unlikely but have you hit the 90 day limit that applies in London?