Airbnb.me short URL

Answered!
Michael2004
Level 1
Pennington, NJ

Airbnb.me short URL

Hi,

A neighbour is also an Airbnb host.  She just sent me a link to her listing, which was a short form Airbnb.me URL. 

I'm wondering how to access these URLs for my listings so that I can create saved messages easily directing potential guests to our other listings.

1 Best Answer
Ava30
Level 10
Eureka, CA

76B21871-C03D-48C6-A92B-0B3EDE6BD76C.jpegGo to My Listing, click/tap on it.  When you get your listing page, you will see the upper right-hand corner a little share symbol, as shown here, click/tap on it, it will give you several choices as to how you want to share including copying the URL.  Then paste it wherever you want. It’s actually pretty cool. 

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Ava30
Level 10
Eureka, CA

76B21871-C03D-48C6-A92B-0B3EDE6BD76C.jpegGo to My Listing, click/tap on it.  When you get your listing page, you will see the upper right-hand corner a little share symbol, as shown here, click/tap on it, it will give you several choices as to how you want to share including copying the URL.  Then paste it wherever you want. It’s actually pretty cool. 

Joanna572
Level 2
Nestleton Station, Canada

Thank you.  I'll give it a try. Joanna

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Michael2004,

Nice to meet you. 

Just wanted to mention you in here, in case you haven't seen @Ava30's response to you. It would be great to hear if you managed to get this to work for your listing now? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Alex939
Level 10
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

I thought @Michael2004 was asking about "a short form Airbnb.me" 

I'm also curious about it.

After a lot of search, I discovered that the abnb.me short URL is only available on the Airbnb app. Download the app, log-in, navigate to your listing, click preview and then the share button. Select copy to clipboard and voila. You have your abnb.me URL.

It is weird that the same process through the website only produces the full URL (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/... )

Thanks a lot

Does not work. I get one that is hundreds of characters long

Brian Ross

Bingo.  On 1/4/2020, after looking around forever on the website, as host and as guest, I searched for this forum, and tried this suggestion of using the App on my iPhone - it created the short URL!  I then emailed that to myself, and pasted it tot he communication I was creating for a possible guest.  Shouldn't have to be this hard...

Jason731
Level 1
Puchong, Malaysia

Thank you for sharing this. I have been searching long for the answer and finally got your post to enlighten me. For additional guide, you actually need to switch to traveling mode instead of a Host in order to see the share button come out. When you are in traveling mode, search out your listing, then you may see the share button. Hope that helps.

Donna509
Level 2
Bourbon, MO

Was just able to copy link and paste on our other social media pages

still looking for the 'short url' email instructions / advisement recd in the last few months..

all the best,

RGM Farms in Bourbon, MO

Dominique951
Level 2
Geneva, CH

Hi, here is what to do to be complete, at least on Android version of the Airbnb app: Open it, guest mode, and go to your listings. Choose the one you want to share, open the preview page and CLICK ON ANY PICTURE. The share button is on the top right with several options. URL: airbnb.me 🙂

James712
Level 2
Montreal, CA

Web site and app links acquired with the share button should be consistent, but they are not.

CAUTION:
Airbnb will block the website given links in chats to inquiring users.
(yes they block their own airbnb website links)

The airb.me links from the app ARE SHAREABLE to inquiring guests, and won't be blocked.