Anyone willing to share their rules and regs? We are new and want to make sure we cover our bases! Thanks in advance.

Answered!
Karen3585
Level 2
Weed, CA

Anyone willing to share their rules and regs? We are new and want to make sure we cover our bases! Thanks in advance.

Please share your most important rules and regs

1 Best Answer
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

The additional house rules should actually contain all sorts of things. And so I had inflated my rules over the past 13 years, including the now obsolete hygiene concept, to a full A4 page. Since this could not go on, I thought about which three points actually caused problems. And then I limited myself to those (it became 5 points) - the guests don't read more anyway. The rest I have packed in suitable places in the advertisement description.

additional rulesadditional rules

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Karen3585 ,

Just wanted to drop a note that I have moved your post from Community Cafe to Ask about your listing (to the correct board for your query).

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

The additional house rules should actually contain all sorts of things. And so I had inflated my rules over the past 13 years, including the now obsolete hygiene concept, to a full A4 page. Since this could not go on, I thought about which three points actually caused problems. And then I limited myself to those (it became 5 points) - the guests don't read more anyway. The rest I have packed in suitable places in the advertisement description.

additional rulesadditional rules

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great advice @Till-and-Jutta0! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen