App calendar disappeared

Answered!

App calendar disappeared

I can’t get the calendar on the app to appear. Disappeared in the last few days! Removed app and reinstalled- still no calendar.

is this just me or what?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello everyone,

The bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app has been resolved. To resume viewing your Calendar in the Airbnb iOS app, please update to the latest version of the app (24.39).

Thank you, 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

70 Replies 70

Hi there, is this going to be resolved? I'm going to be out of the country without my lap top for a week, this makes managing from afar tricky, please can you give an update? Or tell me how to resolve it on my i phone 12 so I can properly keep up with whats going on at home while I'm away?

Hi @Melissa2756 

The information I have gleaned is  that yes it's been resolved.  You'll need to delete the app again and reload.  A fellow host has confirmed that their calendar is working again so give it a try and let us know🤞

Read here on this post and scroll a little further down for confirmation!

Yes it worked thanks so much!

Mauricio857
Level 1
Santa Marta, Colombia

Same situation for me from an iPhone 15 Pro Max. Really annoying.

IMG_4796.png

I have the same issue since few days already and this is frustrating.

when can we expect a bug fix??? This is unbelievable that it is taking so long time to fix this!!!

Diana2731
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Me neither ! And ( As so often these days with Airbnb ) no advance notification from them that they were working on the App! What a strange way to treat your hosts ! I find it exacerbating to be honest. 
Also, there is no following through from the support team… I’m sick of hearing how valuable I am and then cases being closed before anything is resolved ! Let’s hope they get the calendar up and running soon ! Thank you for posting about this! It helps to hear from other hosts . 

@Diana2731 

problem fixed! Delete and upload again 🤞

Julia4732
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Since this morning I can’t get it either, tried all the troubleshoots

Hello @Julia4732 @Diana279 

The problem has been fixed so delete app and upload again and you should see the calendar(s) appear again!  

Stephanie3324
Level 1
Hellerup, Denmark

I have the same issue. I have 2 listings and both calendars disappeared

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello everyone,

The bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app has been resolved. To resume viewing your Calendar in the Airbnb iOS app, please update to the latest version of the app (24.39).

Thank you, 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad