Asking for a listing feedback as a first time host - Simona from Prague

Simona879
Level 2
Prague, Czechia

Asking for a listing feedback as a first time host - Simona from Prague

Hi, I'd like to get a feedback for my listing. Ready to improve and receive advice. You can find it here: https://www.airbnb.cz/rooms/1196511511974089720?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=896af82f-7703...

5 Replies 5
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Simona879 , just one detail: you don't need to indicate NEW in the title of your listing as it is already indicated automatically 😉

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Simona879, I hope everything is going well with you.

Have you had the opportunity to read Andrea's suggestion? I am reaching out to some other experienced hosts to see if they would like to share their feedback with you: @Jonathan2534@Cheri354@Dawn241@Greystone0@Guy991 and @Karen114.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Simona879 

What a cute apartment. I love the yellow accent color - very nice.

Here's some general feedback:

- is the exterior of the apartment building historic or worthy of a picture? if so, I would add in a photo of the building. Is the lobby of the building interesting? if so add in a photo of the building lobby

- the layout of the furniture is a bit odd. I might suggest that you switch the couch and bed positioning.  It looks like that both areas can watch the TV just fine so that won't be affected.  I might try to position the couch on the side, wall with the coffee table, so it's perpendicular to the kitchen. This might allow the small dining table to be moved over as well. You could also try with the couch could facing the kitchen.

Alternatively, you can consider moving the bed so that the headboard is along the side wall, not the back wall. So that the feet are facing the couch. This may provide more of a separation from the kitchen.

- some artwork for the walls would be nice. It sounds like you are in a great area and just framing some photos of local sites can be an easy way to add something special.

- I can't really tell if you do or don't have these items due to the translation, but since you are a smaller space and probably competing directly with local hotels, I would just make sure that you have enough products to outshine a hotel (like bathrooms supplies etc).

WIshing you much success!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Karen114 and @Greystone0, thank you so much for coming and sharing your thoughts and suggestions with @Simona879 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

@Simona879.  Very cute and fresh space!  My only suggestions would be to add some pics of the surrounding area, tourist attractions, Restuarants etc.  What do people come to Prague to do?

Also I would maybe have a piece of art above the bed or couch to add a little bit of interest. 

Karen