Attract more bookings

Gaurav133
Level 1
Vrindavan, India

Attract more bookings

Hello, I am Gaurav. I am a new host and I want to know,  why I am not get booking because I am new to Airbnb. so if you prefer my property on top 10 then people also book my property so please resolve. Im not doing any booking please give me chance to rise in airbnb please.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1227224219529095385?source_impression_id=p3_1724865629_P3_-Qtfkw2WSICnW 

Bhumika_0-1724865668864.png

[Content  updated and title formatted by Community Manager for relevancy] 

5 Replies 5
Gaynor39
Level 2
Egerton, United Kingdom

Hello @Gaurav133 

I hope you well and welcome to Airbnb community.

Please consider my feedback as observations and not any criticism. 

I feel you could have less photos of the bedroom and fully dress the bed to make it more inviting. No need to show the bed with a sheet on it. Consider decorative cushions and throw on the bed.

As the king bed is the main attraction of the rental it needs to look pristine and inviting.

The blue light in the room with 2 chairs looks dark, try photos without the blue light and use natural light from the windows. 

Your could introduce some greenery into the room to add more colour. 

Same for the kitchen, while it is shared space you could 'dress it' for the photos so it doesn't look so sterile. I'd review the photo you've attached with the saucepans in it's there is something in the right hand corner of the cupboard. 

Review the listing wording, for example there is no need to mention breakfast as you don't provide it.

Hope this is useful for you and good luck with your Airbnb.

Important Updates Needed to Increase Airbnb Bookings

Hi Gaurav,

I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to touch base with you about your property and share some insights that could help increase your bookings on Airbnb. While the apartment looks good, there are some key amenities that guests typically look for when choosing a place to stay. Without these, it may be difficult to attract bookings.

Here are some critical areas where your property could benefit from upgrades:

1. Hot Water: This is a basic necessity for guests. Without it, many potential renters may pass on your listing.

2. Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms:** These safety features are essential, not just for peace of mind but also for meeting Airbnb’s safety standards. They’re important for protecting your guests and your property.

3. Essentials: Providing basics like toiletries, towels, and bed linens is important. These small touches can make a big difference in a guest’s experience.

4. WIFI: In today’s connected world, reliable internet is a must-have for most travelers. Whether for work or leisure, guests expect to have access to WIFI.

5. TV: Having a TV, even a basic one, can greatly improve the attractiveness of your rental. It gives guests a way to unwind after a day of exploring.

Without these amenities, it’s going to be tough to compete with other listings in your area. I recommend starting with the essentials: hot water, WIFI, and safety alarms. Once these are in place, you’ll likely see an increase in interest and bookings.

We want to see your property succeed, and with these adjustments, I’m confident you’ll start to see better results and bookings on Airbnb.

Best regards,
GiGi

Gus2603
Level 2
Lockport, IL

Hello and welcome to Airbnb!

I'll be very brief so as to not overwhelm you since I imagine a lot of hosts will jump on here to give your their input. 

First, brighten up your space. The pictures are very dark. I would recommend hiring a local photographer and asking them to leave all the windows open so your place looks bright and inviting. 

Next, buy some fake plants and simple artwork. Your place looks very bare and lacking in color. Some artwork and plants will give it a nice "pop" and it will in turn make your pictures more attractive. 

Finally, look at the top performing listings in your market and take inspiration from their pictures. 

I know you'll do great if you make these changes. Hope all is well, friend. Cheers!!!

ciao Gaurav,spero che tu stia bene, ho visto il tuo annuncio a mio parere ciò che mi ha colpito è la mancanza di acqua calda , asciugamani , rilevatore di monossido di carbonio.

Per quanto rilassante sia la luce blu ,non rende io farei delle foto con la luce solare.,e finestre aperte.Poi il letto sistemarlo con coperte di colore neutro e mettere i doppi guanciali e cuscini decorativi.

Fai foto cucina d'

altra  angolazione(il frigo risulta troppo ingombrante) Spero di cuore che con piccoli accorgimenti comincerai a lavorare subito.

---

Hi Gaurav, I hope you are well, I saw your ad in my opinion what struck me is the lack of hot water, towels, carbon monoxide detector.

As relaxing as blue light is, it doesn't do it justice. I would take pictures with sunlight and open windows. Then make the bed with neutral colored blankets and put double pillows and decorative cushions.

Take pictures of your kitchen

another angle (the fridge is too bulky) I sincerely hope that with a few small tricks you will start working right away.

[Google translation added by OCM]

Geoff7
Level 3
Hepburn Springs, Australia

Good morning @Gaurav133 

ok a couple of things jump out to me.

1. I would go back and look to add as many amenities as you can - you are only showing 20 and in my experience, most hosts can get to 40+ The more amenities you have the higher you appear in search results.

2. Your first picture (the blue room) this is what potential guests see when they are searching. It is a bit boring. You want a picture that will make you stand out. Out of the ones you have - I would use the exterior photo taken at dusk - that has lights on - It visually looks good.

3. Can you retake the photos - Airbnb has a little video on how to take photos just using your phone. Tidy up the cupboards - I would make the bed fully - that quilt looks nice. If you can, get some flowers or plants for the photos.

4. I see yu are doing 1 night stays - that's good.

5. Do you have wifi available? if you do - mention that. In a search in your area the top amenities guests are looking for are aircon, wifi, a kitchen, free parking, a washer and a TV

6. when I searched, your property came up as the first one - so that's good.

7. pricing wise - you look good but you may be expensive - your competitors are charging around 42CAD for a whole place - compared to your 36CAD for just a room. Click the link below and you can see.

https://www.airbnb.ca/s/Vrindavan--Uttar-Pradesh--India/homes?flexible_trip_lengths%5B%5D=one_week&m...

And that's about it for the moment - time for me to head to work for the day - take care and all the best with your hosting.

Geoff