Bedrooms in wrong order on Where you'll sleep

Answered!
Tami374
Level 2
Tewksbury, MA

Bedrooms in wrong order on Where you'll sleep

I have a 4 bedroom.  I listed the 2 king bedrooms as bedrooms 1 and 2 under rooms & spaces when creating the listing.  But in the actual listing it puts the single bedded rooms first and the king bedrooms last.  How do I fix this? TIA

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Tami374 

If you go to the search tab just above you'll find some earlier conversations on the subject and I had this problem too and I was able to fix the same problem as you by opting in for the early release.  I have done a copy and paste of the method below that I used as a work around but  I can't see your listing under your profile so can't tell if you have opted in for the Early release but in any case, all listings are going to be transferred to this new version this week if I have understood correctly so it's just a matter of days for the explanation below to work😉:

I opted in early for the New Release and as a result my issue of having the master coming up as Bedroom #2 has been sorted and is now showing up as Bedroom #1.

To do this, I just had to take out the photos from Bedroom #1 and then moved them to Bedroom #2.  It meant that I had no pictures in bedroom #1 for a few minutes and all of the photos in #2 and then just selected the photos of the main bedroom and moved them back to Bedroom #1. Method here:

==>In Host mode go to Listings

==>Click on the photo of your listing and the screen is divided into two sections Listing Editor and Photo Tour

==>From the photo tour, click on bedroom 1

==>Click on a photo(s)

==>Under this photo you will see "move from Bedroom 1"

==>Choose a room or space ie. Bedroom 3

==>Put this photo and all the rest of the photos in the bedroom of your choice

==>Then do the same for the photos of the King size bedroom which are misplaced in Bedroom 3 and put them into Bedroom 1

It's just a case of reassigning the photos to the correct room so that you have your master showing up first.  You can also add all the amenities that you provide for the bedroom from the drop down list that Airbnb either suggest or from the whole spectre that you can choose from.  You have do this per room.

I used my computer to do this but I think the process is the same with your phone.

You've probably noticed that we can't change the order of our photos anymore once they're in a room.  Only the first five photos of our photo tours can be shuffled in order of preference.

If you have a sofa bed in the living room then that is the first of the "bedrooms" that will show up on your listing in the "where you'll sleep" section.  Before your master bedroom much to the dismay of many...

And voilà!  Hope this does the trick for you too

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Tami374 

If you go to the search tab just above you'll find some earlier conversations on the subject and I had this problem too and I was able to fix the same problem as you by opting in for the early release.  I have done a copy and paste of the method below that I used as a work around but  I can't see your listing under your profile so can't tell if you have opted in for the Early release but in any case, all listings are going to be transferred to this new version this week if I have understood correctly so it's just a matter of days for the explanation below to work😉:

I opted in early for the New Release and as a result my issue of having the master coming up as Bedroom #2 has been sorted and is now showing up as Bedroom #1.

To do this, I just had to take out the photos from Bedroom #1 and then moved them to Bedroom #2.  It meant that I had no pictures in bedroom #1 for a few minutes and all of the photos in #2 and then just selected the photos of the main bedroom and moved them back to Bedroom #1. Method here:

==>In Host mode go to Listings

==>Click on the photo of your listing and the screen is divided into two sections Listing Editor and Photo Tour

==>From the photo tour, click on bedroom 1

==>Click on a photo(s)

==>Under this photo you will see "move from Bedroom 1"

==>Choose a room or space ie. Bedroom 3

==>Put this photo and all the rest of the photos in the bedroom of your choice

==>Then do the same for the photos of the King size bedroom which are misplaced in Bedroom 3 and put them into Bedroom 1

It's just a case of reassigning the photos to the correct room so that you have your master showing up first.  You can also add all the amenities that you provide for the bedroom from the drop down list that Airbnb either suggest or from the whole spectre that you can choose from.  You have do this per room.

I used my computer to do this but I think the process is the same with your phone.

You've probably noticed that we can't change the order of our photos anymore once they're in a room.  Only the first five photos of our photo tours can be shuffled in order of preference.

If you have a sofa bed in the living room then that is the first of the "bedrooms" that will show up on your listing in the "where you'll sleep" section.  Before your master bedroom much to the dismay of many...

And voilà!  Hope this does the trick for you too

Joëlle

Ciao @Joelle43 ,

I just wanted to add  that the "sofa bed order inversion" problem has not yet been solved unfortunately!

Andrea