Blocked calanders. Is it possible that multiple hosts in Carmona have not yet released dates for 2021?

Catherine2298
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Blocked calanders. Is it possible that multiple hosts in Carmona have not yet released dates for 2021?

This seems strange and I can't find help anywhere else. We plan to stay in Carmona, Andalusia in January 2021, however most of the apartments have every date blocked out right through January 2021 to June 2021 and even beyond yet the same apartments have every day available July to December 2020.

Is it possible that hosts have not yet released dates and that it makes them look fully booked? I can't believe that so many places have no bookings in 2020 and are fully booked in 2021 - even with Covid-19 disruptions.

There are plenty of apartments available in Seville in January 2021 so it seems odd that Carmona should be fully booked.

I'd appreciate help so we can plan to go somewhere else if Carmona is simply booked up for 6 months in 2021! Thank you.

Catherine

2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Catherine2298 I see 300+ apartments available in Carmona January 4-11.

Some hosts maintain a six-month availability window, so that could figure in to your results.

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Catherine2298  Most likely not open yet  calendar vs booked. 
I open my Vrbo calendar 6 months ahead, ABB 3 months  
good luck with your planning!