Blocked calendar: To open this night, the minimum trip length must be 1 night.

Katalin58
Level 1
Pilisszentlászló, Hungary

Blocked calendar: To open this night, the minimum trip length must be 1 night.

Hi, I've just checked and starting end of October my whole calendar is blocked. When I try to unblock I can see the following message: To open this night, the minimum trip length must be 1 night. I do not want to allow 1 night long trips (my minimum used to be 2) and so I'm unable to unblock my calendar. That just can't be right. 

5 Replies 5
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Katalin58 

There are a couple of super experienced calendar wizards here on the Community who might be able to offer some insight on this!

@Joan2709@Joelle43 do you have any experience with similar issues?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Katalin58 

I went onto your calendar from the listing and I see that November and December are indeed blocked and then it reopens from January with a 2 night minimum stay.

Can you tell us if your calendar is linear or if it shows you the whole month and fills up the page?  A screen shot would be great too as this will allow us to see where the problem might be.

Joëlle

Hi

I've experienced similar issues since the new calendar was introduced

I unblock the nights agreeing to one night, then I manually remove this requirement in the calendar admin section /availability/ custom trip length.

I have no idea why it is happening.

I hope this helps.

Tony

Katalin58
Level 1

Hi Tony, 

Thank you, I actually tried what you suggested. For a while the whole calendar seemed to be a mess (parts of it were not editable, parts I couldn't unblock) but after clicking here and there the whole calendar went back to normal. Thanks for your advice!

Katalin

Katalin58
Level 1

Hi Joelle, 

Thank you for your answer, I actually tried what Tony suggested below and my calendar seems to be normal now. I assume there was some bug there because for a while everything was a mess but seems to be back to normal. 

Thanks again, 

Katalin