Blocked my calendar for 2 months due to work needing to be done on my studio. I currently am high on the search engine with good bookings and Superhost status

Answered!
Martine884
Level 2
Nelson, New Zealand

Blocked my calendar for 2 months due to work needing to be done on my studio. I currently am high on the search engine with good bookings and Superhost status

Hi from NZ - I have blocked my calendar for 2 months due to wrk needing to be done on my studio. I currently am high on the search engine with good bookings and Superhost status 3 times in a row.  How will this affect my listing?  I'd like to stay live rather than snooze or deactivate for that time.  Will I lose my ranking as Superhost and my current high visibility in the searches?  Any suggestions as to how to minimise any losses?

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Martine884 you shouldn't lose your Superhost status as this is calculated over 12 months. Your visibility may suffer a little as it appears that bookings are a key driver of the search position. We recently snoozed our listings for a few months and it doesn't seem to have damaged us too much.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Martine884 you shouldn't lose your Superhost status as this is calculated over 12 months. Your visibility may suffer a little as it appears that bookings are a key driver of the search position. We recently snoozed our listings for a few months and it doesn't seem to have damaged us too much.

thanks!