Bug on "Yearly earnings report"

Answered!
Oscar360
Level 2
Monterrey, Mexico

Bug on "Yearly earnings report"

Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I'm trying to look for the past functionality that let me check the total amount that I was paid each year, in part, to make a comparison.

Furthermore, I did found there's a button inside “Earnings” that says “Yearly earnings report”, but after clicking on it, I'm sent to “Payments and Payouts” with a message that shows “You do not have access to this.”.

Any ideas? I already made a report days ago by reporting the bug, but didn't get any update, nor it appears that it is fixed.

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Oscar360 

I see you have opted in for the New Release as I have too so this will hopefully make it easier to explain how I would go about finding my earnings per year to make the comparaison.

==>Menu

==>Earnings

==>You see the graph for the revenue generated for this year

==>Under the section PAID you see SHOW ALL PAID click on this and Airbnb will send you a 4 digit code.  You will then be asked to enter either PIN, password or secret question.

==>You then see a page that says PAID again with ALL DATES and ALL LISTINGS

==>Click on All dates and a small window appears with various options to view your earnings.

==>Click on CUSTOM DATES and enter the dates you are interested in.  

Et voilà as they say here😉

Hope this is what you were looking for Oscar!

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Oscar360, thank you for sharing this in our community.

Could you please share some screenshots that show the process you are following to check this report? The technical team will need to understand how you are attempting to enter the page and which button you are referring to.

Keep us posted. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you for your update, I actually tried to report this through a support ticket, one of the people who replied to my message said you don't have a technical team to fix “bugs”  

Also tried using a “Report a bug”, but didn't get an update  

Magically, after your response, the button disappeared haha, but it was on this section, https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history

Bug

I'm trying to compare with previous years, which with the last winter update, I can't.

Thanks again! Have a wonderful day.

😕

@Paula

PS. The image and emojis got removed/moved/edited. Saw an HTML error. The image is on pasteboard.co/BjrCvxDO1HBD.png

Hi @Paula ,

I hope you are doing well. Any update on the matter or anything that you need from side to help with? 😯

Thank you 🙂

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Oscar360 

I see you have opted in for the New Release as I have too so this will hopefully make it easier to explain how I would go about finding my earnings per year to make the comparaison.

==>Menu

==>Earnings

==>You see the graph for the revenue generated for this year

==>Under the section PAID you see SHOW ALL PAID click on this and Airbnb will send you a 4 digit code.  You will then be asked to enter either PIN, password or secret question.

==>You then see a page that says PAID again with ALL DATES and ALL LISTINGS

==>Click on All dates and a small window appears with various options to view your earnings.

==>Click on CUSTOM DATES and enter the dates you are interested in.  

Et voilà as they say here😉

Hope this is what you were looking for Oscar!

Joëlle

Hi @Joelle43 ,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your response, really appreciated it!

It helps, I got the numbers I was looking for. It would be awesome the graph on "Earnings" show this numbers like before, by month and the grand total for each year. Right now, I can only see some months of 2023.

Hope this can be considered for future updates.

Have a wonderful day!

Hello again @Oscar360 

Glad that you found the information you were looking for.

Yes, you're right, my graph is showing earnings from June 2023 to June 2024 rather than January 2023 to December 2023 which would seem the logical approach for me as a host.

There is a feedback button in the right hand corner of the graph to give back our feedback so have done this!  As we have opted in early for this new release, we're able to give our impressions and recommendations before they launch it for all next year!

All the best
Joëlle

Did that a few weeks or days ago, I usually leave feedback haha. I just hope they read them.

Happy holidays!