Calendar is grey out on my active listing

Calendar is grey out on my active listing

I have a couple of issues and not sure if there was an update recently that changed the calendar functionality. 

1. I know see a screen for calendar updates that is a straight line across the top instead of a monthly calendar view and I am unable to change it.  I do not see the functionality to do custom prices and length of stays from here either.

2. When I go to calendar from the tabs on the top. I see the format and view I am use to, but the calendar is greyed out. I am unable to make changes from the this screen.

In all what I am trying to accomplish is I do not want the last minute discount to apply to the rate set for the Thanksgiving holidays.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tasia477 I think you must have pro tools switched on hence the strip (multi) calendar that you are seeing. This is great if you have more than one listing. To get to the normal monthly calendar just click on the name on the left of said multi calendar

Thank you for this response, But I am still have issues with the calendar. When I click the listing on the left it takes me to the monthly calendar, but it is still greyed out. I am unable to block dates, set custom trip lengths or update pricing.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tasia477,Since you posted in our Community a few days ago, I wanted to follow up and see if you are still facing this issue. Have you reached out to the Support team? I am leaving the link here for you to contact them: https://www.airbnb.ca/help?audience=guest

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

I reached out to customer support. Thank you!