Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Robert-Frank0
Level 2
Almere, Netherlands

I every time have much problems to find KALENDER. Please maken a link on Dashbord

Robert Almere

me too! i want to revise pricing and add more offerings but cannot access my listing

Sandra748
Level 2
Upington, South Africa

Trelly did you got any further?  I also want to review my listing and change some of it.

Fiona334
Level 2
United Kingdom

having so many problems getting in to my listing why is this site so complicated to use 

very frustrated have not got time for this 

Annabel49
Level 1
Winnipeg, Canada

I find AirBNB confusing. Everytime I try to search out the dashboard they connect me like someone looking for a place to stay. I just fumble around until I find a link. Not user-friendly.

Livio31
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Me to in the uk

Catherine1531
Level 2
Whanganui, New Zealand

Hi ! also cannot login as a host please help. I hope admin will read ?

Ann505
Level 2
DeLand, FL

In trying to use the mobile, I can only login as a guest. And my listing does not have the same rules etc in the app as it does on the desktop which I continually update. So if someone books on mobile, they are not seeing the fully updated information. 

Grace425
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Am having problems with my listing,like how manys words sh'ld I write

Barbara--And-Gordon-0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Me too! Most frustrating. I cannot log in to edit my calendar.

I am having difficulty logging into my host account. 

Heather701
Level 1
La Paz, Mexico

i cant wven find how to log on!!!!!  horrible 

Kim952
Level 1
Oriental, NC

Yep, there's a problem here with login stuff. I tried using the app, and it won't let me use the password that I set up, so I can't get in. And when I uninstall the app and try to get in in the traditional way, it doesn't even give the option of signing in. Very annoying and frustrating guys!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Michelle1272 @Kim952 @Heather701 @Lorraine195 @Barbara--And-Gordon-0@Robyn Anne @Gillian@Paul@Karen@Melissa@Judeline@June@Jody@Deborah@everyoneelse

There have been a number of IT issues relating to access and updating lisitngs.

Airbnb use Chrome as there platform, Windows/ Microsoft don't like it so unfortunately between them both they have not very user accesible friendly however it's very important to try contact Customer Services and report any issues to "Feedback".

I've done this a number of times and touch wood it appears to be getting fixed properly.

I notice now it comes up with a msg to accept / decline 'cookies' when I log on so hopefully that will helo fix it for others as well.

I've included the tick box "bug" as well as issues in writing.

All the best - Central To All Home and Location

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand