Can't register work email address with Airbnb profile

Answered!
Drew13
Level 1
Austin, TX

Can't register work email address with Airbnb profile

Hi there,

I'm a Super Host, but recently my company started letting its employees book business travel on Airbnb also. So, I'm looking forward to my first Airbnb stay for a business trip next month. 

However, I've been trying for a while now unsuccessfully to add my business email address to my Airbnb profile to qualify for the $50 credit. Every time I try, I get a message (see below screen shot) that my business email address is already in use with another Airbnb profile. I don't know how that's possible. I only have one Airbnb profile.

Any ideas why I can't register my business email address with my Airbnb profile?

Best Regards,

Drew 

airbnb email problem.png
1 Best Answer

This is a case where you have to get a hold of Airbnb. They will be able to see where the data is pointing to this email in another account.  

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

This is a case where you have to get a hold of Airbnb. They will be able to see where the data is pointing to this email in another account.  

And how the heck you get ahold of Airbnb? if they ask you to login to get support.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Enrique1239, I hope you're well 😊

I just wanted to let you know that you can contact Airbnb Support through the Help Centre here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/?audience=guest

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sonia_Michael0
Level 3
Nanaimo, Canada

I've been getting the same message. When trying to recover login information from my work email (I thought maybe I had used it to sign up for an account years ago and forgotten about it) I get the message that no account exists for that email address. 

Were you able to resolve the problem?