Can't see "Business details" in professional hosting tools

Answered!
Luxee0
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Can't see "Business details" in professional hosting tools

Hi Community:

I was following https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2231  to add company information. But I can't see "Business Details" in professional hosting tools.

Any idea why?

Thank you!

1 Best Answer

I had the same issue. I only wanted to change my personal name to my business name so that guests see "hosted by {company name} instead of my personal name. To do that support said to just go to your profile and change your first name to your company name and it worked. not sure if that helps with what you were looking for!

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Luxee0 

It is not available for members in the US.

If you change language to eg English (UK) you will see this:

Emiel1_0-1667259494664.png

Thanks @Emiel1 , I can see this page that you shared.  And after clicking `Manage` I can only see the following page, without any clickable editing buttons.

Luxee0_0-1667259972884.png

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Luxee0 

Exactly, because you are a US member you do not see this:

Emiel1_0-1667260061697.png

Hi there,

glad that I found this chain of messages as I am

struggling with the same problem. Did you find a solution on how to ensure your listing was tied to your business so that taxes would be collected and paid correctly on behalf of your company?

Thanks in advance as I’m not having much success with support.

Melissa

I had the same issue. I only wanted to change my personal name to my business name so that guests see "hosted by {company name} instead of my personal name. To do that support said to just go to your profile and change your first name to your company name and it worked. not sure if that helps with what you were looking for!