Co-Host: How do I update an existing Co-hosts email address (do not want to create a new one)

Scott2195
Level 1
California, United States

Co-Host: How do I update an existing Co-hosts email address (do not want to create a new one)

I am a co-host (do most of the admin work) and one of my other co-hosts has changed their email address and has asked me to update AirBNB.... how do I do this?

2 Replies 2

Hi @Scott2195 ,

To update the email address on a co-host's Airbnb account, the co-host must do it themselves through their Airbnb account settings. Here's the step-by-step process:

1. Log in to Airbnb: The co-host needs to log in to their Airbnb account with their current email address.

2. Go to Account Settings:

• Click on the profile icon in the upper-right corner.
    • Select "Account" from the dropdown menu.
  3. Edit Personal Information:

• Once in the Account section, click on the "Personal info" tab.
    • Find the section for the email address and click "Edit."
  4. Update the Email Address:

• Enter the new email address and follow any prompts to save the changes.
    • Airbnb may send a confirmation email to the new email address to verify the change. The co-host needs to click the verification link in the email to complete the process.
  5. Verify and Update:

• After verifying the new email, the co-host’s email address will be updated in Airbnb’s system.

Details can also be found in this article https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/362.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Upfish Management

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Scott2195, thank you for posting this in our Community Center.

Were you able to follow the step-by-step guide shared by Alicia? Did it work for you? Were you able to change the email address?

Please keep us posted! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad