Co - Host in Champions Gate, Orlando Florida

Co - Host in Champions Gate, Orlando Florida

Hello everyone! 

I am looking for someone in Orlando Florida to co - host my property. Would like them to be available to meet tenants there, check on repairs / cleaning, and run all communications between guests. 

Is there anyone in that area that could do it? 

20 Replies 20

@Evelyn836 Anytime is fine! You can reach me directly by text at [Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi,

I recently listed my condo, located in the Davenport, Fl area on the site.  I'm interested in finding a co-host.  Please send me your info.

Thanks,

Antonietta

Hi! 

Please send your information to my email

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Love to see how we can be a great help

Audrey 

Hello Melissa,

My name is Maxine and I live in the Orlando area and would love to assist you on Cohost to your potential guests.  I also provide janitorial services.  Please let me know how we can contact one another 

hope to hear from you 

Maxine 

Hi there please personal message me. I am located in SWFL and I am willing to travel to check in on the property. If you would like we can schedule a call to negotiate terms of agreement. ☺️ 

Hi melissa I live in this area and Wilbur’s be more than glad to help co host your property I have 3 years of hosting experience I also have a company that caters to airbnb host and I also have a cleaning company would love to help you co host your property you can email me at[email address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]