Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Co-host in Engadin (Switzerland)

Marco5321
Level 1
Milan, Italy

Co-host in Engadin (Switzerland)

I am looking for co-host in Engadin (Switzerland) so as to help each other with cheque-in and cheque-out plus finding someone who could take care of such matters as I do not live in Engadine!

thank you!

Marco

1 Reply 1

Hi @Marco5321,

Finding a reliable co-host in Engadin will definitely help manage check-ins, check-outs, and other tasks since you're not based there. Here are a few ways to find someone:

• Airbnb Co-Host Feature: You can search for local co-hosts directly through Airbnb’s platform, where they can assist with managing your listing and guest communication.
  • Local Property Management Companies: Many companies in Engadin specialize in co-hosting or property management services for short-term rentals.
  • Facebook Groups & Local Forums: There are various groups for Airbnb hosts or expats in Switzerland where you can connect with potential co-hosts.

I also noticed that you have a beautiful property, but with only 6 reviews over 10 years of hosting, it seems a bit low. Are you experiencing fewer bookings, or is it that guests aren’t leaving reviews? Optimizing your listing could help attract more guests and encourage reviews, which would help improve your visibility on Airbnb.

Let me know if you'd like more advice on this, and best of luck finding the right co-host!