Co host opportunity in cairo!

Israa5
Level 1
Netherlands

Co host opportunity in cairo!

Hey guys,

I have a house in Maadi and I want to upload it on Airbnb soon. Since I'm not close, I need a reliable co-host who will make sure everything goes well. 

Interested? Then don't hesitate to reply:)))

6 Replies 6
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Israa5,

Welcome to the Community and to the exciting world of hosting! What inspired you to start this journey? 

I would like to recommend you view the Experienced Co-hosting page 👈—it’s a great resource if you’re looking for someone to help manage your property.

I've also tagged a few hosts from Egypt who might be able to share some tips about getting started in your area.  @Abdelkader21 @Alsherif0 @Michel7677 @Eman1482 @Abdelkader21 @Amira326 @Mohamed1241 @Ahmed957 

Also, once you have your listing up and running, I'd reccomend you have a look at our "Critique my listing" 👈 topic. It provides step-by-step guidance on how to ask for listing feedback from fellow Hosts which might be helpful.

I hope this helps!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Dear @Quincy 

I request your assistance in contacting @Israa5 ,who is seeking a co-host I would like to privately message her to learn more about their listing and determine if I can help her.

Could you please guide me on how to initiate a private message with her within the Airbnb community? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Eman

Eman1482
Level 4
Cairo, Egypt

@Israa5 

Hi Israa, I'm Eman from Nasrcity, Cairo, Egypt. And I have 2 furnished apartments that I have been managing for 3 years and recently listed one of them on Airbnb, and I'm  interested in helping you host your apartment.. 

Please send me more details about your apartment via private message so we can discuss this further.

I look forward to working with you!

Hii Eman,

Thanks for your reply!

I tried to message you in private but didn't knew how to do it.

Perhaps u can do that? 🙂

@Israa5 

Your profile appears to me as a guest, so I cannot message you either. You can message me via my **

**[Personal contact information removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

@Israa5 

Go to my listing through my profile and choose to send me a message