Co-hosting in Georgia

Co-hosting in Georgia

Hello! My name is Kyndall Madison, and I live around the Metro-Atlanta area. I am interested in hosting as a business concept, and I believe co-hosting would be a good place to start. My hope is to learn from hosts through experiences, interactions, and all that may come along. A good co-host is responsive and great for guests, but also helps to provide a sense of ease for the host. I can do this and more: I am a native to the area, which is valuable for in-person visits in a timely manner. I am also an entrepreneur, and can provide a variety of free samples for every host and guest. I work well with others and do not find a hard time comprehending and getting along. I am very organized and tend to go the long mile. Finally, I am available upon contact. Contact me at **[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] or **[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] any day from 10 am to 8 pm if you or someone you know is a host looking for an engaged co-host.

2 Replies 2
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Kyndall2,

I can appreciate that you're trying to be proactive and market yourself to learn more about the business of short-term rentals, but your post is likely to have your personal contact information redacted, because that's against the forum's policies.  If you want to be an Airbnb co-host, you should first become familiar with company's policies, because you don't want to do anything or let anything happen which would harm a host's business.  I suggest that you read the Terms of Service and other guidelines which can be found the Help Center.  Another thing you may want to do is a topic search at the top of this forum to see what's already been discussed.

Good luck.

Patrice412
Level 2
Hampton, GA

Interested