Co-hosts with calendar access dont see guest amount

Answered!
Krisjanis1
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

Co-hosts with calendar access dont see guest amount

Hey, I am having a hard time communicating with my cleaner about how many bed sheets they need to fit for guests staying since they don't see how many guests are staying. Currently, with the calendar access in the co-host solution, they don't see how many guests are staying. Adding this would automate the communication with cleaners enormously. 

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Krisjanis1  Rather than making my housekeeper learn how to log in or act as a co-host, I simply send her an email with each rental with the details about the guest, and a calendar a month ahead with the cleaning dates and again, information about the guests.  

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Krisjanis1 Just because only 2 people book you cannot assume they will share a bed. Can your co-host see the messages? If so perhaps ask each guest how many beds they want making up.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Krisjanis1  Rather than making my housekeeper learn how to log in or act as a co-host, I simply send her an email with each rental with the details about the guest, and a calendar a month ahead with the cleaning dates and again, information about the guests.  

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Hi @Krisjanis1 , I have the same problem and I think that co-hosts with calendar access should have access also to the number of guest 😉