Cohosting should always be onsite?

Enxhi2
Level 1
Tirana, Albania

Cohosting should always be onsite?

Is co-hosting always related to doing everything? Do usually hosts need help only with checkin instructions, messages and an issues during the stayy without having to be onsite?

4 Replies 4
Jennifer3187
Level 3
East Longmeadow, MA

Hi! I just listened to a great podcast on co-hosting by Natalie Palmer. She does a great job sharing the ins and outs and what it means - spoiler alert it's what you and the owner want to make of it. Check it out!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/no-vacancy-the-podcast-with-natalie-palmer/id1620243933?i=1000...

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

How long have you been cohosting @Jennifer3187  how many hosts that you work with just want virtual support? 

Hi! I have not officially co-hosted yet but am very interested in starting. I have 2 properties I manage remotely myself and am working with a potential owner in my property area to help set-up. This potential owner is amicable to virtual support. Thanks for your question!

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'm a cohost . The vast majority of hosts need cohosts who live close to the property so they can be on hand if there are issues, for spot checks with cleaners, so they understand local STR regulations, so they can be on hand to evict problem guests or when appliances break down.

however there are some who just need help with guest management and bookings on the platform  @Enxhi2