Critique my listing, Akash, Aluva,India

Akash237
Level 1
Aluva, India

Critique my listing, Akash, Aluva,India

Hello Community,I am a new host and would like someone to review my listing and give me feedback on improving .

We got one booking recently with a week time .

There are no  enquiries after that.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1223884670875163196?source_impression_id=p3_1724868143_P3JPdufbJNWOoDzi 

Bhumika_0-1724868175950.png

[Title & Content updated by Community Manager]

4 Replies 4
Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

Good luck hosting @Akash237 

Good aesthetics. Crisp content and info.

What is your sleeping arrangement?

Pics say a queen bed and sofa bed in bedroom and living room both, that’s 4 beds in all.

On the other hand your listing description says 3 beds.

If I’ve understood correctly you have one queen bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in living room, that’s 2 beds, totally sleeping 3 persons in all. 

Clarify on your listing, which of the above is correct.

Enjoy your hosting journey. Wish you the very best! 

@Akash237 Need more pictures on the walls in most every room'. need fire alarm and smoke detector. have a wonderful blessed day 

@Akash237 The lighting and angles of the pictures are not great. I suggest taking pictures on a brighter day with more light coming in or bringing additional light into the rooms to take your pictures. I would also recommend removing images of people/occupants in the flat. Additionally, consider adding some extra decor on the dining table and bedside table. Guests prefer white linens as dark sheets can hide stains, with white or light bedding showing cleanliness and giving them comfort. I would also make the bed more inviting with some additional pillows and bedding.   Best of Luck!

Sharmistha3
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi @Akash237 ,

I looked at the listing and here are some things I would recommend. Please note that I do Airbnb in US. So take it with the grain of salt.

- professional photography 

- wouldn't include humans in the pictures

- make the description less wordy and more with bullet points

Best of luck