Critique my listing - Craig in Georgia USA

Craig806
Level 2
Lawrenceville, GA

Critique my listing - Craig in Georgia USA

New to Airbnb and would like some advice on how to attract more bookings.  Been getting a few bookings mostly on the weekend.  My cabin is located in Helen, GA, September and October are the biggest months for rental for Octoberfest.    IMG_2706.jpegIMG_2709.jpegIMG_2711.jpegIMG_2726.jpegIMG_2730.jpeg

4 Replies 4
Craig806
Level 2
Lawrenceville, GA

Sorry forgot to add a link: airbnb.com/h/bearabeara

Nadine910
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

hello 👋 you have a great place. I would add some bedside lamps, and some decoration to make it more cosy 💚

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Buongiorno @Craig806 ,

nice cabin! just two small suggestions:

a)  add captions to your photos

b) add a map of the cabin so it's easier to understand how it's laid out

good luck!

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Craig806 

Hopefully some helpful ideas

I would reconsider the "Flexible" cancellation if you are aware special event.

Your description is great info but I suggest you move the information to where on individual photos you can give room information.

I agree though a better information about the layout.  The first thing I see is 2 bedrooms but 4 beds.  Your description hints studio like area and loft or are those the 2 bedrooms?

I can't tell in your photos either?

Don't demand the Guest imagine if the table comfortably seats 6 take a picture of it set for 6.

Show a better picture of living room seating, it looks like only 2.

On amenities an Airbnb Bug it says No Essentials.

I would closely review your competitors pricing.  Not all rentals are week long stays even in Hawaii I managed some rentals that the market was weekends.  Are you in that market?  Are you in the position you want to be right now?  Review your expense model again, if your market is weekends sure you lose profit on those days nut you also loose expenses of a Guest.  Then apply that to your expected money from the rental of the cabin and can that be met by a higher weekend pricing model?