Critique my listing , Harvi, London (UK)

Answered!
Harvi0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Critique my listing , Harvi, London (UK)

Can you please critique my listings, in particular this listing 

I am not getting many bookings and the booking i do get only worked for 1 night but i want longer bookings and also it is a 4 bedroom big beautiful house in tge middle of town centre where all is accessable.

Any tips or advice would be welcomed.

Thank you

https://air.tl/xCQlUlvf

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Harvi0 

If you want longer bookings then you need to increase your minimum stay which is currently set at a minimum of 2 nights.  I can see why because the cost of cleaning up after 8 to 10 people for a modest £35 is very low imo.

The reason you may not be coming up very frequently in searches is because your calendar is only open from 1st to 24th June so there is every chance that the algorithm will push properties that have their calendar open for longer periods than yours.  Is there a reason your calendar is shut off after the 24th June?

Your cancellation is flexible so all good there as the algorithm loves that😉

You say that the property can host up to 10 people but on looking at the photos, I felt that the lounge looked small as we can only see a small portion of it.  Any chance you can zoom out to give guests an idea of space?  You can add the size in the comments below the photos.

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Debbie210
Level 10
Huntington Beach, CA

Hello Harvi0, 

Your place looks very nice and clean. It looks modern too! 
The only thing I noticed was, your listing said “designated work space”. 
I didn’t notice a workspace in your photos? 
You have a beautiful rental. 
I also think, we are all pretty slow in this economy.  

Harvi0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thank you Debbie for your response. I will add worspace photo as this propeety is very large and has a computer space in the kitchen area.

Living room is also spacious but the photo's do not  doany justice and I will look at taking zoomed out photo's. 

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Harvi0 

If you want longer bookings then you need to increase your minimum stay which is currently set at a minimum of 2 nights.  I can see why because the cost of cleaning up after 8 to 10 people for a modest £35 is very low imo.

The reason you may not be coming up very frequently in searches is because your calendar is only open from 1st to 24th June so there is every chance that the algorithm will push properties that have their calendar open for longer periods than yours.  Is there a reason your calendar is shut off after the 24th June?

Your cancellation is flexible so all good there as the algorithm loves that😉

You say that the property can host up to 10 people but on looking at the photos, I felt that the lounge looked small as we can only see a small portion of it.  Any chance you can zoom out to give guests an idea of space?  You can add the size in the comments below the photos.

All the best

Joëlle

Harvi0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thank you Joelle for your informative response

I will open up my calendar fir the rest if the year as suggested and take some zoomed out photo's of the lounge.

Many thanks

Harvi