Critique my listing - Hien in Hillsboro, OR -US

Hien147
Level 2
Hillsboro, OR

Critique my listing - Hien in Hillsboro, OR -US

Hello all,

I recently list my 1st property on Airbnb this month. I need your opinions about the listing so I can improve: picture, description, house rules... More comment is better. All critique are welcome, no hard feeling, because you guys can really just gonna help me get better.

The link to my listing can be find here:

airbnb.com/h/charmingjess

download.jpg

2 Replies 2
Joe771
Level 2
Fort Worth, TX

I think you are on the right path with you listing., the house is cute. I would recommend giving the house a name, or a theme. People love a house with a name or theme. I think some of the pictures could be tweeted, like take pictures of the inside during the day around dusk and open the curtains. When people see closed curtains they think you are hiding something. Did you have these pictures done professionally? I would make your first 5 pictures in the listing your 5 most important pictures. What is going to grab peoples eye the most, like the outside area. Do people come to the area to hang out outside and enjoying the weather? Then what other pictures make your property stand out from the other properties around you? Those would be the first 5 images I would have in my listing. I would also add descriptions to about half of the images. I hope this helps.

Noted. Thank you very much!