Critique my listing, Lan, Ottawa, Canada

Lan11755
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Critique my listing, Lan, Ottawa, Canada

Hello, I have a new listing for a few months now, but I haven't had many bookings. Usually people just message me to ask a few questions, but they don't book or make any reservations. Please let me know if you have any feedback regarding the listing (this may be related to the photos/facilities/descriptions) that would help me increase the number of bookings.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1151004240555263773?viralityEntryPoint=1&s=76

Bhumika_0-1725050616838.png

[Content and title updated by Community Manager]

4 Replies 4
Shalonda0
Level 1
Montego Bay, Jamaica

Hi @Lan11755 ,

First of all, the space is really nice, and the price is very reasonable. However, I have a couple of suggestions:

1. The 30-night minimum stay requirement might limit your potential guests. Reducing this could attract a wider range of people.
  2. Consider breaking the listing into separate options for different configurations, such as a 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom, or 6-bedroom setup. This approach might increase the chances of frequent bookings. You could split the listing calendars, close off rooms based on bookings, and adjust prices slightly lower than other listings to attract more guests.

If you need assistance with setting this up or managing the page, I’d be happy to help.I can help you even as a co-host so you can generate more income

Sherri274
Level 1
Owatonna, MN

@Lan11755 The inside pictures are wonderful. The main entrance picture is great but the space for parking could use some sprucing up. Just a thought 🙂 

Scott-And-Lisa3
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

@Lan11755 I recommend paying attention to the details.  Clean up the ceilings.  Put up nice pictures.  Have some plants (Even if fake) .  Put a Nespresso machine in the kitchen.  Etc. You are welcome to look at ours in Los Angeles for some ideas. 

Shirley612
Level 1
Allen, TX

@Lan11755 I feel like you need to have it decorated with wall art especially.  Looks very cold and impersonal .  I would leave the parking lot pictures out as it makes the area look sketchy.  Get a decorator then take professional photos.