Critique my listing, Makenzie, Texas, Lake Tawakoni

Makenzie15
Level 2
Quinlan, TX

Critique my listing, Makenzie, Texas, Lake Tawakoni

My name is Makenzie, I am a current host and family to the owners of our rental! We launched our Texas, Lake Tawakoni house in October of ‘22 and it’s been amazing since! 

so glad to be here! 

id love any feedback if yall take a glance at our booking. I know there can be no peak seasons but id love to find ways to get bookings in that time too without discount our rates too much. Even if it means offering something else onsite. 

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

17 Replies 17
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Makenzie15 , You've received amazing advices from the Hosts for your listing. Have you explored these ideas and thinking to implement the ones that best suit your listing? 

Thank you so much @Beatrice641 @Caroline2472 @Astrid490 @Ben6150 @Bubby0 @Ada-Luz0 @Alex9908 @Angie734 @Cathy1183 @Anthony14 @Angela3878 @Bronwyn102 @Adam2067 for sharing your support with @Makenzie15 . Appreciate you so much! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Yes, So many great responses and feedback. I really appreciate other host taking the time to check our listing out.

Thank you,

Makenzie 

Great place! And great pictures.  I agree with the other feedback and would only add that maybe you dial down the minimum to 2 nights. That should get you more searches. Good luck!