Critique my listing - Mercedes and Jorge Panama

Answered!

Critique my listing - Mercedes and Jorge Panama

Hello wonderful Airbnb community,

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 10.17.03 AM.png

We are thrilled to be a part of this amazing community as a new hosts in the beautiful country of Panama. As we embark on this exciting journey, We have taken the liberty of listing three unique properties with a deep desire to provide the best possible experience for our future guests. We recognize the immense value of your collective wisdom and insights. That's why I'm reaching out today – I would be incredibly grateful if you could spare a moment to critique our listings.

Your perspective as experienced hosts and travelers is truly invaluable to us. Your honest feedback will greatly assist us in refining our listings and ensuring they resonate with potential guests.

We have poured our hearts and souls into creating spaces that offer comfort, style, and an authentic taste of Panama's charm. Your thoughts can truly help us polish these listings and create memorable stays for every guest who walks through the door.

If you have a moment to spare, please take a look at my listings:

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/804463413308251005

Feel free to share any observations, suggestions, or even any personal experiences that you think might enhance the appeal of these listings.

Warm regards,

Mercedes and Jorge

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Jorge2382,

I've updated your post slightly by adding a photo and a direct link to the listing, as I noticed you were sharing Mercedes's profile links. I hope these changes are okay with you.

It might also be worth sharing this post in our Spanish Community Center, where we have some experienced Hosts from Panama.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Jorge2382,

I've updated your post slightly by adding a photo and a direct link to the listing, as I noticed you were sharing Mercedes's profile links. I hope these changes are okay with you.

It might also be worth sharing this post in our Spanish Community Center, where we have some experienced Hosts from Panama.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you Paula.  I will post it in the Spanish Community Center.

Have a great day