Critique my listing , Muhammad, West Yorkshire (UK)

Answered!

Critique my listing , Muhammad, West Yorkshire (UK)

Hi, I am a new host to Airbnb, and I’m wondering if anybody has advice on how I can increase my bookings. 

My airbnb link is- 

https://abnb.me/EMy3BWB48xb

1 Best Answer
Mark4168
Level 2
Hopatcong, NJ

Hi @Muhammad252 , first thing off some of the pictures look like they are crooked. I would redo the pictures of your listing. I would make as many pictures as possible to show every detail of your place like the bathroom, kitchen, common areas, heat and a/c control, etc. That way when a guest is 

browsing for a place to book, they know going in what they are in for when they check in.

Just my two bits. Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Muhammad252 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center and many congratulations on starting your Hosting journey with Airbnb. 🎉

I changed the title of your post to make it relevant and help other members to notice. 

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, thanks for that- I appreciate your help. 

Abdelmalek3
Level 2
Agadir, Morocco

hey. how are you. i'm abdelmalek from agadir morocco Welcome to the community airbnb.

First, try to download professional photos. Also, take a picture of all the devices in the apartment that have been mentioned In the list with the addition of Wi-Fi in the apartment  

Abdelmalek

Hey, I’m good brother, i hope you are aswell

thanks for the feedback, i will work on it 👌

Debbie210
Level 10
Huntington Beach, CA

Hello @Muhammad252 , 

Your place looks very nice, great Kitchen, bathroom and living room. Your bedroom looks very clean however, it looks a little plain and dark.  I would make the bed look more plush, by adding pillows, maybe changing out the bedspread.  Also, adding a modern light in the room. Maybe bring in one or two nightstands. 

Cheers to your success! 

Mark4168
Level 2
Hopatcong, NJ

Hi @Muhammad252 , first thing off some of the pictures look like they are crooked. I would redo the pictures of your listing. I would make as many pictures as possible to show every detail of your place like the bathroom, kitchen, common areas, heat and a/c control, etc. That way when a guest is 

browsing for a place to book, they know going in what they are in for when they check in.

Just my two bits. Good luck.