Critique my listing- Phil Stephens- Prescott, Arizona

Answered!
Philip2980
Level 2
Prescott, AZ

Critique my listing- Phil Stephens- Prescott, Arizona

7.1 days Average booking lead time seems low for my area and against my peers. My area seems to be above 30 days.

https://airbnb.com/h/thenookinprescott

20230124_183621_2.jpg

1 Best Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

A few quick notes : The trick is to capture the attention of the browser with the first 5 photographs, causing them to look further.

1. Prescott is a getaway place from the heat of Phoenix & Tucson during summer. So the photo of the cabin should be during summer, not winter. Prescott doesn't have skiing (Flagstaff does, different story).
  2. The first photo should be of where you be staying, outdoor photo. Also maybe aerial photo of surroundings of Groom Creek (if available)?
  3. Then of kitchen > then bedroom (s) > and then bathroom.
  4. One photo of each will suffice.
  5. No wide angles, in fact the opposite, a slice of places leaves more to the imagination.
  6. All photos should be consistently of the same color tone and quality, best to not use those that who do not qualify until you have them.

Best of luck and I lived up Williamson Valley road for 23 years.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

A few quick notes : The trick is to capture the attention of the browser with the first 5 photographs, causing them to look further.

1. Prescott is a getaway place from the heat of Phoenix & Tucson during summer. So the photo of the cabin should be during summer, not winter. Prescott doesn't have skiing (Flagstaff does, different story).
  2. The first photo should be of where you be staying, outdoor photo. Also maybe aerial photo of surroundings of Groom Creek (if available)?
  3. Then of kitchen > then bedroom (s) > and then bathroom.
  4. One photo of each will suffice.
  5. No wide angles, in fact the opposite, a slice of places leaves more to the imagination.
  6. All photos should be consistently of the same color tone and quality, best to not use those that who do not qualify until you have them.

Best of luck and I lived up Williamson Valley road for 23 years.

Thanks!