A few quick notes : The trick is to capture the attention of the browser with the first 5 photographs, causing them to look further.
- Prescott is a getaway place from the heat of Phoenix & Tucson during summer. So the photo of the cabin should be during summer, not winter. Prescott doesn't have skiing (Flagstaff does, different story).
- The first photo should be of where you be staying, outdoor photo. Also maybe aerial photo of surroundings of Groom Creek (if available)?
- Then of kitchen > then bedroom (s) > and then bathroom.
- One photo of each will suffice.
- No wide angles, in fact the opposite, a slice of places leaves more to the imagination.
- All photos should be consistently of the same color tone and quality, best to not use those that who do not qualify until you have them.
Best of luck and I lived up Williamson Valley road for 23 years.