Critique my listing - Woodville, Mississippi, United States

Answered!

Critique my listing - Woodville, Mississippi, United States

Hey guys I’m new to air bnb, critique my pictures and listing, please I know it’s  novice! Thanks in advance..

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1179042913138740113?source_impression_id=p3_1718792433_P3YGOkWZb2waQdjg

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 14.20.11.png

1 Best Answer
Andry34
Level 4
Plantation, FL

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the Airbnb community! Your listing is off to a great start. Here are a few suggestions to help you optimize and improve it further:

1. Title:

Your title is currently underutilizing the 50-character limit that Airbnb allows. Make sure to use all available characters to capture more attention. You could include unique features or attractions nearby.

2. Photos:

Consider adding more photos to your listing. Try to select the best five photos and use them as the first five images in your listing. High-quality photos are crucial as they are one of the first things potential guests will notice.

3. Description:

It would be beneficial to structure your description according to the sections provided by the platform. Make sure to highlight the key features and unique aspects of your property in a clear and organized manner.

4. Complete Each Section:

Even the seemingly less important sections of your listing are valuable. Make sure to complete every part of the listing thoroughly. This will provide more information to potential guests and improve your listing’s search ranking.

5. Monitor Metrics:

When you make changes to your listing, it’s important to compare the performance metrics. This will give you a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t, helping you to continuously optimize and improve your listing. Remember, optimization is an ongoing process, especially in a market that changes rapidly.

I wish you the best of luck with your hosting journey!

Best regards,

Andry

Best regards,
Andry

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Daniel13134, your listing looks lovely! I am tagging a few very helpful members from our community who can perhaps help out @Andry34 @Marie8425 @Amanda1435 @Andrey161 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Daniel13134 

So cute your place.   

I would suggest look at your amenities.  It says No Essentials that means no toilet paper or linen.

No Washer but dryer available?
Your pictures arre very cute.   Remember though you are encouraging a 5 day stay not  a purchase.  Your house looks comfortably spacious which I dont think is obvious from an  exterior picture.

Add a Guide Book your sites and activities sound amazing.

Are sites walking  distance or driving?

Your place is beautiful  and clean  but if I  am a  couple  just getting away together enjoying a quiet week I want to see why  my week  is cozy, confortable, and  relaxing.  Simple things like maybe the kitchen picture is nice shows big but setting the table for 2 just ties into my Guest expectations.  Same with living room picture show size but the highlight to a 1 week  couple is 2 adults relaxing on a comfortable and welcoming couch enjoying the view or  your tv.

If a lot of things walking, your types of sites, older couples might find that very attractive so highlight keys to them neighborhood quiet safe clean  and easy to navigate.  I do little things I  don't designate has  accessible,  but I am older haha, on Amazon  there are great inexpensive items like traction stickers so  less slippery tub  and no pain in the  butt bath mat.  Amazon  again I have a  clamp tub handle even my young guests love,   all it does is give you something to grab if you do slip  on your shampoo.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for sharing your advice to @Daniel13134@Marie8425😊 

-----

Andry34
Level 4
Plantation, FL

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the Airbnb community! Your listing is off to a great start. Here are a few suggestions to help you optimize and improve it further:

1. Title:

Your title is currently underutilizing the 50-character limit that Airbnb allows. Make sure to use all available characters to capture more attention. You could include unique features or attractions nearby.

2. Photos:

Consider adding more photos to your listing. Try to select the best five photos and use them as the first five images in your listing. High-quality photos are crucial as they are one of the first things potential guests will notice.

3. Description:

It would be beneficial to structure your description according to the sections provided by the platform. Make sure to highlight the key features and unique aspects of your property in a clear and organized manner.

4. Complete Each Section:

Even the seemingly less important sections of your listing are valuable. Make sure to complete every part of the listing thoroughly. This will provide more information to potential guests and improve your listing’s search ranking.

5. Monitor Metrics:

When you make changes to your listing, it’s important to compare the performance metrics. This will give you a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t, helping you to continuously optimize and improve your listing. Remember, optimization is an ongoing process, especially in a market that changes rapidly.

I wish you the best of luck with your hosting journey!

Best regards,

Andry

Best regards,
Andry
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

In addition to thanking @Marie8425, I also wanted to thank you for sharing your advice on this @Andry34! Hopefully, @Daniel13134 will see the helpful replies here. 

-----