Critique my listing please

Critique my listing please

Hello community,

Can you please critique my listing? 

Best wishes,

Eleni 

https://www.airbnb.gr/rooms/51531636?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_1699795752_uTL8iqVv...

5 Replies 5

@Eleni219 

Hello Eleni -

What a wonderful home you have! I really enjoyed reading your listing!

I think you have done a great job of detailing the house and explaining nearby attractions, restaurants and services. 

I have a few small suggestions: 

Maybe consider changing your listing title to: Ultra Modern Luxurious  4BR House w/Pvt Pool!

As for the rest of your listing, maybe consider headers to clearly break things apart. For example:

Living Room

(your details) 

Bedrooms

(your details) 

Near by 

(your details) 

Again, I think you have a beautiful home and listing.  Wishing you continued success!

Best, 

John 

Los Angeles 

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Eleni219 I have many suggestions because in my humble opinion, your place doesn’t have any character or personal touches to make it warm and welcoming, and to make it a luxe rental. My reasons:

1. There is really not enough seating for 16 guests. 

2.  Beds should have more than 2 pillows. Those that do should be big, puffy-like. Beds would also be more attractive with throws and thick, plush comfortables. Your place should display luxury. I think this might be one of the reasons why you’re getting dinged in the “value” category. 

2. There should be night stands by beds with lamps. Put a comfortable chair in bedrooms. 

3. Pictures should be hanging on the wall at eye level

4. Floors that are bare would be more appealing with rugs. 

5.  Put accessories on coffee table—a vase, a couple of books, etc. 

6. Have some fresh cut flowers on counter or bowl of fruit. 

7. Delete some pictures of the pool. Three is plenty. 

These are just a few things I look for when a place is described as luxury. 

@Gwen386 , thank you for taking the time to write this critique. Best wishes, Eleni 

Hi Eleni219,

Have you considered adding on a Co-host to help optimize your property? That is EXACTLY what we do!

We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience successfully managing all aspects of short term rental properties. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

Please message us so we can discuss further and see if it would be a good fit for both parties!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay

@Elevated-Stay0 No I haven't considered it. What exactly would you be doing? Best wishes, Eleni