Critique my listing

Critique my listing

Hello I'm Siri and I just recently opened my space last July 12. I've been learning a lot. I've hosted 5 guests so far and they've all been a delight.

But I would appreciate feedback on my listing from experienced hosts and superhosts. 

Thank you so much!

View on AirbnbApartment in Quezon City · ★5.0 · 1 bedroom · 2 beds · 1 bathroom

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 14.46.25.png

20 Replies 20

Hi! Congratulations, you’ve obviously done a lot of work. I also agree with cutting down the number of pictures (I would not have more than about 20 for your space) and add captions. In your description and also in pictures I would focus on more of what sets your place apart. To increase your bookings you may want to offer a discount for a few bookings. Good luck!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

It's lovely to see you joining in conversations on the Community Center!

I'm tagging @Siri-Angeline0 here so they receive a notification of your message. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗

Quick tip: if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. 

Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Aimee224
Level 3
Elk Park, NC

You may want to add some pops of color with accessories like pillows, table top, art prints or soft blanket/ throw. Also the dog bowl on the floor might not be needed. Bedroom linens are neutral and plain. You could add some pillows or pillow covers to add color or interesting color patterns. The dining table is very small and the stools may not be comfortable for everyone. May want to use a more detailed description of the space. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

It's lovely to see you joining in conversations on the Community Center!

I'm tagging @Siri-Angeline0 here so they receive a notification of your message. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗

Quick tip: if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. 

Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello @Siri-Angeline0 . Airbnb shares very important tips, especially those that keep guests coming back to your property. They have given me good results.
For your safety, you must keep a periodic inventory of your items susceptible to theft.

Brian658
Level 2
Pāhoa, HI

It's already been noted that it would be nice to see the exterior building and surroundings, but also if I were looking to stay here, I would want to know what is outside of the curtains. Can a curtain be opened for one of the pics? Is there any type of view of the town or can you see the sky?