DUBLIN 15 IRELAND co-host needed urgently from sunday july 30

Answered!
Gabby-and-Mike0
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

DUBLIN 15 IRELAND co-host needed urgently from sunday july 30

Dear co-hosts from Dublin 15

Co-host needed urgently from this Sunday JULY 30 to start.

Main duties are the house changever per bookings, arranging laundry, getting some essentials and reporting.

I do bookings and pricing

I am arranging a meeting in the house to show the new co-host a house around today July 28 and tomorrow morning July 29

address is **

Please email me the direct link to Dublin co-hosts as i cannot find it, even after clicking the link locate the co-host

somebody mentioned of the group Dublin co-hosts and i can't find it

Gabby

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer

Hi @Gabby-and-Mike0, Sorry I am a bit confused. I wanted to clarify that have you already applied to join the Dublin group here?  : https://www.facebook.com/groups/dublinairbnbhosts

You will have to visit the link and click on the Join button to get yourself added to that group.

If you have already applied yesterday, do let me know. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

21 Replies 21
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gabby-and-Mike0 , As our Community Center is a global forum, it would be a bit difficult to find a local host within a short time here.

Are you talking about finding Co-host through an Experienced Co-host link? If so, Currently, the service is available only in France, Spain, Australia, Canada, the UK, and selected U.S. states (Illinois, Colorado, Arizona, California, and Florida).

I noticed you already know about the Local host club but cannot seem to find the clickable link to the Dublin group. I was looking for it and am sharing the link for you here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dublinairbnbhosts.

Wishing you goodluck!🌻

-----

i clicked this link to join dublin hosts but clare is not accepting me to join !

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you asked on the Dublin host group @Gabby-and-Mike0 

No. How to access this group?

Have you looked on FB @Gabby-and-Mike0  that's where the local host groups are? 

how to look if this exists with dublin cohost 

?

email me the link as this does not exist i think

Hi @Gabby-and-Mike0 , I have shared the link to the Dublin Facebook group in your thread here: DUBLIN 15 IRELAND co-host needed urgently from sunday july 30 .

Sharing it here again for other members just in case :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/dublinairbnbhosts

-----

thank you

the admin seems to ignore me from yesterday

please escalate that on dublin airbnb group and give my email address ** too

thank you

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Gabby-and-Mike0, Sorry I am a bit confused. I wanted to clarify that have you already applied to join the Dublin group here?  : https://www.facebook.com/groups/dublinairbnbhosts

You will have to visit the link and click on the Join button to get yourself added to that group.

If you have already applied yesterday, do let me know. 

-----

i applied - requested to join and i have not been approved yet since yesterday...

i am very concerned that i will not find a cohost from july 30 sunday

i ****[Image removed - Community Center Guidelines]

i sent you my join-in request from yesterday and i have been waiting 24h now and still not approved to join the dublin host group

Hi @Gabby-and-Mike0, I totally understand the urgency and wish I could help more. I am not sure how I can help you here as us Community Managers of this Community Center are not the team that handles the Local Host Clubs.

But I have reached out to the team that can help for further advice. I cannot promise that this will expedite the approval of the joining request, but I hope this helps a bit.

-----

how to access local host clubs from dublin