Does anyone use EVOLVE?

Gino26
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

Does anyone use EVOLVE?

I get alot of e-mails from a company called EVOLVE,,, another vacation booking company that uses multiple booking companies            ( homeaway, airbnb, VRBO, etc) to list your property and to hopefully generate more reservations for the homeowner.  Has anyone actually done this ?  How did airbnb get involved with these people ?

62 Replies 62
Jeremy1103
Level 1
Oceanport, NJ

Stay away, this company is terrible.  

Diana2829
Level 1
Houston, TX

I’ve had a horrible experience with Evolve, and I would not recommend them. Their customer service is not flexible, professional, or kind.  They are hard to reach, and overall just not a great choice.

Vivian1506
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

I wish Evolve was not tied to my last week VRBO rental.  I tried to change dates.  Originally we tried to change dates. We didn't change when I noticed a weird 'pay an extra $586 today'. What the?
That change would have cost us almost as much as the trip. None of the Evolve staff could break down the almost $590 'dynamic fee charge' to change dates. Why is this? I guess this is legal, but I've never had to pay a fee so substantial to any hotel ever. What is going on in this industry these days?
Our stay was great, but this fee Evolve will charge is unfortunate as the way it is displayed on their site makes it kind of hidden. And then I would have been out $586 more dollars.
Plainly state the fee and the breakdown and explain this BETTER in their conditions. Sneaky and deceptive.