Does this listing seem legitimate?

Vinicius239
Level 2
New York, NY

Does this listing seem legitimate?

hello,

I made a booking for December at this listing for December. The hosting is new hosting and not the most responsive.

the apartment seems fine not overly luxurious and price is reasonable, but I still wonder since there aren’t any reviews and I can’t see what other guests experience was.

as we approach the date, I keep wondering if this is real.

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that it is not allowed to share Airbnb investigation and private conversations]

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Vinicius239 👋

Welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. I had to remove the link to the listing as links to listing can only be shared by the listing owners. You can read more about our Community Center Guidelines here 👈

The Community Center members get asked a lot for their thoughts and opinions if a listing is real or not, and Hosts and Guests have given their experiences on how to identify if a listing is real or not.  For example @Cynthia-and-Chris1 left suggestions on a topic titled "How can I make sure the listing is real?" that are great reminders when looking at listings to stay in. 

Have you reached out to the Host directly and had a conversation with them? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines