FIRST TIME HERE! AND EXCITED!!!!!!OPENING UP MY GUEST ROOM HERE ON (Airbnb)

FIRST TIME HERE! AND EXCITED!!!!!!OPENING UP MY GUEST ROOM HERE ON (Airbnb)

I am a newbie, very glad to be here in the community forum of Airbnb. I have a business activity in East AFRICA, I'm from Tanzania. My major business is Hotel and Tour guide operation (Safaris).  I own a LODGE  in Arusha, Mto wa mbu  . I hope this platform will boost bookings around the world for all guests and members in our Airbnb community who wish to spend Vacations in East Africa wildlife. 

Jangwani River View lodge is situated near Lake Manyara National Park border. It's 3.5 km from the Lake Manyara National Park entrance gate. The lodge is constructed in the middle of natural beauty scenery of banana plantation farm that guest can enjoy the view of the natural green landscapes which attracts migration of the closet forest Animals. The location is good and easy for planning outreaches like Safari. It's a few minutes drive to Manyara National Park, Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. We welcome our guests world wide to spend their Vacations at Jangwani River View Lodge  the home of excellent lodging Vacations. 
0 Replies 0