Feed back on our chalet

Jeremy863
Level 1
Kitchener, Canada

Feed back on our chalet

Hello, if anyone would like to provide us some feedback on our chalet, that would be greatly appreciated. It went live September and we have our first long-term renter.

4 Replies 4
Troy284
Level 2
Kirkland, WA

What kind of feedback are you looking for? How the house is setup? How the listing looks? 

First thing I saw that is always super obvious, you really need professional photos. The house itself looks really cool from the quick glance I gave it 🙂 

Agreed - professional photos are on the list

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Jeremy863  You really MUST use the caption feature with the photos. Your property looks amazing, but the captions add so much more to the description. Definitely do that. 

Your price is also incredibly low. Your monthly discount made the price $68/night for a 31 day stay with 8 guests. You're offering a lot, and you should charge accordingly. Not sure if this is the 20% new property discount that AirBnB strongly promotes, but it looks like a standard monthly discount that you may have set up. Given that you can only do 30+ day rentals, you should nix the monthly discount and just set a nightly or monthly price. 

Good luck! 

Thanks for the advice - how much would you raise the price by percentage?

I agree about the monthly discount.