Feedback please! New to AirBnB - Not getting any bookings.

Answered!

Feedback please! New to AirBnB - Not getting any bookings.

I'm new to AirBnB. I've had my listings up for several weeks now with no bookings.

Please look at my listings (x3) to see if there is a red flag mistake I'm making here.

Listing link:  Home in Florissant · ★New · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1.5 baths

Thank you kindly,

Sid Guel

[Content modified by OCM]

Top Answer
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Isidro43 

Just offering ideas  

Cover photo 3 different listings for a single bedroom each same exterior shot of a whole house. not a room and not different so I had to dig to figure out 3 bedrooms

Possibly 6 guests if full sharing 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen with no rules set and it doesn't appear you live there,  Common sense is not always common.

You allow pets what are the rules or is somebody's dog going to bite me on the way ti the bathroom?

Show pictures of the kitchen.

Beef up your description to speak about the sharing and comfort level for Guests.

There is a 3 day limit on booking time allowed that is a very narrow market

View Top Answer in original post

18 Replies 18

Hi @Isidro43 😊

I’m glad to hear that, and I wish you all the best with your hosting experience!

I’d like to share a community center tip with you.

👉‌ Remember to mention other Hosts when you reply to them!

💡 If you’d like to tag members in your comments so they get notified, simply press @ on your keyboard. The name of the person you want to reach should pop up.

I’ve just tagged them for you!

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Thanks for the tip @Elisa 

Sid

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Isidro43 

Your changes make a big difference.  I would review your decision of the limit being 4 days.  You don't have to accept everyone but for  the Airbnb Search anything over 4 days your listing doesn't get shown.  Review under insights your views you can see how many times you were on the first page and how many times a potential guest clicked.  Review the pricing also,  3 bedrooms in the same house and possibility as a Guest I will be sharing the bathroom with 5 people.  From experience in Hawaii when strangers share a bathroom, somebody didn't flush and I don't want to touch the toilet or somebody used all the toilet paper, yes I know more under the sink but I didn't do it. lol

You are going to have to discount for no private bath.  Unless you describe a reason all rooms pricing needs to be consistent

Use the Airbnb New Host Discount

Good points, @Marie8425 .

I like the one about checking on how many times I make the front page and how many times a potential guests clicks on my place.  Good advice.

Much appreciated.

Sid