Finding a co-host in Dublin, Ireland

Les8553
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

Finding a co-host in Dublin, Ireland

Hi guys,

I am thinking about re-starting my Airbnb listing (which I stopped a few years back) but since I am away from the country I need help managing it. Can anyone recommend someone for co-host in Dublin, Ireland?

I have done a quick search online and most of the management agencies charge 20% and more for the services I am looking for so I was wondering if I go down the co-host route it may prove to be a little bit cheaper.

Thanks in advance for all the recommendations!

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Les8553 you may have more chance of success if you look for a local Airbnb Facebook group. There is a link somewhere which I am sure you can find with Google.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Mike-And-Jane0 @Les8553 I have bookmarked it in the meantime haha. You can find the Host Clubs (Airbnb Facebook groups) here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello,

How exciting that you're thinking of restarting your Airbnb listing in Dublin! I'm a hospitality enthusiast currently residing in Ireland, so I'd be thrilled to offer my services as a co-host.  

If you're interested in working together, feel free to contact me to discuss further details!

Best regards,
Maria

Hi Maria, 

Can you tell me more about how this works?

Kindly Fiona 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

About how what works @Fiona948 ?

Yael100
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Hi!

If you're still looking for a Dublin based co-host then I would be delighted to partner with you!!

My name is Yael,  I own a highly successful Airbnb Airbnb myself that boasts a 5-star rating and over 90% occupancy, I bring a wealth of experience and passion to the role of hosting.

I absolutely love hosting and providing exceptional service to ensure guests are delighted, and would enjoy doing so for more short term rentals in Dublin 🙂

The services that I offer are comprehensive and designed to ensure your property achieves its maximum potential.

I will expertly manage the entire online booking lifecycle, from creating an enticing listing to implementing optimal pricing strategies for maximum profit.

My exceptional communication and hospitality skills, as a native English speaker, ensure guests feel supported and taken care of, with a response rate of under 10 minutes.

Additionally, I will handle all guest communications, synchronize bookings across platforms for your convenience, and coordinate cleaning and laundry services. I also offer optional services such as creating customized welcome guides and assisting with initial property setup, including shopping, furnishing, and photoshoots.

Please contact me to help elevate your hosting experience and maximize your property's success!

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Yael

Fiona948
Level 2
Dunshaughlin, Ireland

HI Yael, 

I am interested to know more.

I have a property that I have available for 6 months in Dublin.

It is almost ready for letting.

Would you mind telling me how the co-hosting works?

Kindly 

Fiona 

Fiona948
Level 2
Dunshaughlin, Ireland

Hi @Les8553 

How did this work out for you?

Did you find a co-host?