Finding a co-host

Answered!
Louise1135
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Finding a co-host

Hi, apologies if this topic is covered somewhere but I couldn’t find it anywhere. 
I need a co-host to help me with checking in guests on days when I’m not able to do it. I am in the very centre of London.

Is there a place on Airbnb where I can find a co-host please? 
Thanks in advance. 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No there isn't @Louise1135  In your situation I would post on the London host group and ask for recommendations. Don't forget to take up references and have a contract.

View Best Answer in original post

30 Replies 30

Hi, I'm Maria and I'm interested in co-hosting virtually your property, we can directly chat via email o WhatsApp. 

Best regards, 

Maria

Hi Glen-and-Natalieo

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Doris, and I have recently completed a short-term rental training program as a co-host. I am writing to express my interest in the possibility of interning with you.

I have a strong ability to engage with your guests effectively.

I am open to discussing the terms of this potential collaboration and would welcome the opportunity to explore how I can contribute to your rental venture.

Please feel free to reach out to me, and we can initiate a conversation to delve deeper into the details.

Thank you for considering my proposition. 

Renita12
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Louise,

Did you find someone to help? I’m based in London and run a small co hosting service. If you still need help feel free to message me or add me on facebook ‘Renita Patterson ‘

Take care

Hello, does anyone live Near East London and co host? 
best

olivia 

yes!

Ina30584
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I am interested.

Hi Louise, I live in London and have worked as a property manager/ virtual co-host for over 10 years. I’m happy to help and can be reached via the email **

Happy to support anyone looking for a remote co-hort. Please get in touch 

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

I’d like to offer my help to co Host your Airbnb for you 

Jonathan2035
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Greetings @Louise1135 I'm Jonathan Williams a Co-host in Nashville TN. I know the ins and outs of what it takes to keep an Airbnb running successfully and have over 4+ years of experience in customer service. My experience expands to background Airbnb cleaning and scheduling and overall satisfaction of guest. I'm open for booking to help ease the hassle of owners running multiple properties. My services include In-between communication with guest regarding booking, making sure cleaning is taken care of and scheduling if needed. My rates range from 15-20% for higher income revenue properties and for lower income revenue properties rates range from 3-10%. 

For Booking inquiries you can reach me via email:** 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is a host looking for a cohost in London @Jonathan2035 

Nicole3098
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Wondering if you were still looking for a co host ? 

I would like to offer my services if you are still looking. Feel free to respond to this comment or email me at** . I look forward hearing from you!

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Patrice412
Level 2
Hampton, GA

Interested

Hello. I’m currently a host for Airbnb. Are you still looking for a co-host?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would hope not they posted over a year ago @Lasta70  🤣🤣