Florida Coastal Home on water by three huge beaches within minutes

Matthew-And-Amy0
Level 2
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Florida Coastal Home on water by three huge beaches within minutes

I’m having a really hard time with my coastal waterfront with deep dock listing that is consistently put in the wrong area on the map. We are called Andrews Island and they keep putting us on Brown’s Island in the listing although I’ve called several times on it. I’ve requested several times That the description include Beaches we are popular attraction for not one but three beaches within 10 minutes or less driving my categories consistently do not show Beaches they’ve messed up the categories multiple times and I don’t know how to get this fixed. It’s affecting our bookings we aren’t getting seen as much because  of the location area it’s so frustrating we’re considering just selling the home because we’re not getting the exposure we need to get. It’s a gorgeous home for up to 13-14 ppl and we are all 5 star superhosts.i can’t get anyone to help me make theee corrections. I’ve been told that I have to submit to the categories and they will make decisions they’ve had our category incorrect on multiple occasions but are only category listed as chef’s kitchen and amazing views which I appreciate but Beaches is critical to our success because we are right in the middle of the beaches area that’s what people come here for!!

im so frustrated.😱 I requested beaches and still they put chef’s kitchen whole house and entire home- those are obvious!!

we have kayaks fishing sea turtles dolphins right at our dock and it’s visible to the beach you can get there by boat less than five minutes or by car in 10 minutes.

how can I get this corrected? 

I have besch and beaches all in the description and pictures by the way. Still we have wrong location, our comparables are homes that are way less expensive and not anywhere near the water and yet many of these listings have Beaches as a describing factor which means any home that’s within like 10 to 20 miles to the beach it’s ridiculous we’re literally on the water right here in the middle of the beaches and cannot get Airbnb to correctly label our property Beaches or waterfront! 

We do not come up in searches for waterfront. 

im so close to just giving up:)…

0 Replies 0