Hello, I would appreciate feedback to get more bookings during the month of August in my Madrid listing : )

Pilar800
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

Hello, I would appreciate feedback to get more bookings during the month of August in my Madrid listing : )

Hello, I would highly appreciate any tips on how to get more bookings in Madrid (Spain) during the month of august, my apartment usually gets a lot of requests but I haven´t received anything so far for august, it might not be a popular destination and maybe tourists rather look for the beautiful Spanish beaches? 😊 Maybe there is something else I can do with the algorithm to get the fewer ones interested in Madrid for the summer? Find below my listing for your convenience. Thank you and I look forward to any ideas! Best regards

https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/804171?adults=2&search_mode=regular_search&check_in=2024-07-27&check_out...

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you recently deleted a listing with lower reviews. Your rating is 4.85 but the only listing on your profile shows just five, five star reviews @Pilar800 

whats supply and demand like for your your sort of listing in your area. ? Is it an oversaturated market.

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Pilar800

I think also  the fact that your most recent review looks like 2016?   Where have you been?   And if there is 1 bedroom how  am  I  comfortably sleeping 6 people? A  mattress on the floor is not a bed, some of us don't  bend that low anymore.. All your pictures are under additional pictures if you sorted and defined rooms it would help.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Pilar800, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

Our experienced hosts have come up with their suggestions. Have you had a chance to read them? Did you take a break between 2016 and now? That could be one of the reasons why the algorithm is starting to recognize your listing again.

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad