Help! I can't change the order of my photos

Answered!
Paige303
Level 1
Bushkill, PA

Help! I can't change the order of my photos

I am part of the 2023 winter release.  I decorated my home extensively for the holiday season and would like to display those photos, but I can not figure out how to change the order of them.  Can anyone help.

Top Answer
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

10 Replies 10
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Paige303 , go to "All photos" and drag and drop them 😉

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Thank you so very much!!!

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

I just took a look at your listing @Paige303 and see some of your Christmas photos are front and center! Were you able to just drag and drop as @Andrea6232 suggested?

The Grinch in the well had me cracking up 😅

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Fred-and-Kathi0
Level 2
New Hampshire, United States

Tell me how to do it please. I can't find ALL PHOTOS

I found it! Thank you

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Paige303 

Please be aware that if you have opted in for the Early Winter Release, the only photos that can be dragged and dropped as suggested by @Andrea6232 are the first five unfortunately.  I'm sure you'll  agree that this is a step back from what we enjoyed it before.

You cannot either change the order of the photo tour by room choice,  your lounge area will always come first etc.

All the best

Joëlle

Fred-and-Kathi0
Level 2

It's awful! I didnt opt for winter release and got it anyway

You will need to manually move them around _ Example: Move the old pictures from Room #1 to Room #2 _ Then add the new pictures to Room #1  _ Lastly _ Go back to Room #2 and move back the pictures to Room #1 .

I just finished doing it and it took me forever - it is probably easier to delete the old ones _ add the new ones _ repost the old ones.  Good luck 🍀 Happy Holidays 🎄

Fred-and-Kathi0
Level 2

I want to move my winter exterior so it shows up as the listing photo and can't figure it out. It used to be easy

Fred-and-Kathi0
Level 2

I can not figure it out and I hate it. Bring back the old photo layout. Hate the tour